Since 1975, TSE has been booking music artists as well as the best in non-musical and specialty acts
Let us help you find the perfect tribute entertainment to fit your needs
Se Habla Español
Full Service Booking & Production
We help make corporate events, private parties, fairs, festivals, public concerts, and other gala occasions reach their potential by providing the both musical and non-musical acts who make your guests glad they came. From booking the best in entertainment that fits your budget and audience, to coordinating all aspects of the performance, TSE works for you to make sure your show goes off smoothly.
Peace of Mind
We complement your team to do whatever is necessary to make the performances of our non-musical acts a success. It’s as simple as that! We know what it takes. After all, we’ve been doing it for over 40 years. That’s why some of our clients have been using us for close to 30 years, many for close to 20 years. Why? Because we stand behind our services and seek to build long term relationships with clients based on trust.
Our services are free until we book the non-musical acts you want. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting us working for you. Fill out our Inquiry Form to learn more about how we can help you find the best specialty acts from magicians to circus acts for your event. Provide the information requested, and one of our agents will get back to you within hours to learn more and assist you.
You can also just give us a call at 800-765-8203
During 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. CST Monday to Friday
What are you waiting for? You won’t regret it.
Showcase of the Week
Tribute to George Strait
Fleetwood Mac Tribute
Selena Tribute: Karla Perez
Here's what our clients say
“I’ve used TSE Entertainment on multiple occasions and recently worked with them with 4 tribute bands for the Veranda Vibes event. The bands were great, the audience loved them and TSE did a turn key concert for this. I wouldn’t hesitate to use TSE again for my events, whether it’s tribute bands or other live music entertainment. The people were professional and make the entertainment portion of the event easy for me.”
Lynda Winne, Owner, AtG Productions, LLC.
Featured Non-Musical/Specialty Entertainment Acts
Whether it's thrill shows, circus acts, jugglers, comedians, magicians, illusionists, hypnotists or grounds entertainers...we book only the best
Don't see what you are looking for here? Don't worry... we can get the act you want.
These great artists appear in arenas, casinos, theaters, fairs and corporate events around the world. They are headline acts that can fill a venue with the great their astounding magic but also scale to fit any event.
Thrill Shows/Circus Acts
Whether its motorcycles racing around a gage or thrilling high wire acts, these acts will entertain families and bring people out to your theater, fair, festival, or any type of venue. They keep the circus entertainment alive for families to enjoy.
Characters of All Kinds (Strolling & Performing)
If you want the “wow” factor at your event, consider these amazing costume performers. From strolling servers to aerial bartenders and tables, their glamorous costumes are sure to excite your guests. Add jugglers, acrobats, stilt walkers, interesting props and LED lighted outfits to the costumes and you have a one-of-a-kind experience for any event.
Close up magicians, comedians, jugglers, hypnotists, mentalists, etc.
It’s all about audience interaction with this group of entertainers. They entertain either from the stage or strolling among your guests. They entertain from private parties to major events. Consider this group of entertainers for your next fair or festival as grounds entertainers or as great fun for corporate or special events.
More details: Booking Services
- Learning about, answering questions and informing you about the performance issues associated with your kind of event.
- Working with you to determine your specific wishes and then using our resources, working with your staff, to assure that they are carried out.
- Matching local, regional, and national artists to your budget, wishes and audience demographic. Once you approve recommended artists, TSE.
- Negotiate fees, contracts and riders, keeping your wishes and budgets in mind.
- Providing artist publicity materials, including photos, bios, and other promotion materials to market your event.
- Coordinating all arrangements for those performing at your events.
- Providing on-site team member to handle entertainer logistics.
- Working with your staff and artists until completion of the performance
For a full list, see Concert Support Services
- Event production & management
- Marketing & promotion
- Event website & social media presence & marketing
- Staging, sound equipment, lighting, staffing
- Video/photography event recording/post production