Since 1975, TSE has been booking both up-and-coming artists as well as the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
Let us help you find the perfect entertainment to fit your needs.
We also book non-musical entertainers.
Se Habla Español
Full Service Booking & Production
We help make corporate events, private parties, fairs, festivals, public concerts, and other gala occasions reach their potential by providing the artists who make your guests glad they came. From booking the best in entertainment that fits your budget and audience, to coordinating all aspects of the performance, TSE works for you to make sure your show goes off smoothly.
Peace of Mind
We complement your team to do whatever is necessary to make the performance a success. It’s as simple as that! We know what it takes. After all, we’ve been doing it for over 40 years. That’s why some of our clients have been using us for close to 30 years, many for close to 20 years. Why? Because we stand behind our services and seek to build long term relationships with clients based on trust.
Our services are free until we book the acts you want. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting us working for you. Fill out our Inquiry Form to learn more about how we can help you. Provide the information requested, and one of our agents will get back to you within hours to learn more and assist you.
You can also just give us a call at 800-765-8203
During 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. CST Monday to Friday
What are you waiting for? You won’t regret it.
Showcase of the Week
Kenny Chesney Tribute
Cars Tribute Band
PARTY - FUNCTION BAND
Here's what our clients say
TSE…”You guys are great! I’ve used you with Blake Shelton, Montgomery Genty, Clay Walker, America, Grand Funk Railroad, Josh Turner Band and many, many more over the years.”
Director, Parks & Recreation, City of Baytown, Texas
Featured Country Artists
We book all genres… from up-and-coming artists to well-known entertainers
More details: Booking Services
- Learning about, answering questions and informing you about the performance issues associated with your kind of event.
- Working with you to determine your specific wishes and then using our resources, working with your staff, to assure that they are carried out.
- Matching local, regional, and national artists to your budget, wishes and audience demographic. Once you approve recommended artists, TSE.
- Negotiate fees, contracts and riders, keeping your wishes and budgets in mind.
- Providing artist publicity materials, including photos, bios, and other promotion materials to market your event.
- Coordinating all arrangements for those performing at your events.
- Providing on-site team member to handle entertainer logistics.
- Working with your staff and artists until completion of the performance
For a full list, see Concert Support Services
- Event production & management
- Marketing & promotion
- Event website & social media presence & marketing
- Staging, sound equipment, lighting, staffing
- Video/photography event recording/post production