TSE is one of the oldest and most trusted entertainment booking agencies in the United States. Established in 1975 as Texas Sounds Entertainment, it has been booking local, regional and national entertainers for a variety of venues for over four decades.
- One of the oldest and most trusted booking agencies in the U.S.
- Delivers quality acts and performance support services
- Real, no pressure, people whose goal is building trust and a long-lasting relationship
As Texas Sounds Entertainment grew beyond its Texas roots, it evolved into TSE and ushered in a period of national expansion. The change also ushered in the adoption of state-of-the-art digital platforms that provide a host of features for our artists and venues to promote and keep track of their gigs.
- We Remain True to Our Founding Principal
Despite the more digital focus, TSE remains true to its founding principal:
Building and nurturing relationships with artists and promoters based on trust that endure over time.
- We Know What You Want:The most important part of who we are, and why we continue to last when other agencies come and go is simply that we know what you want. We’ve seen it all in our 40 plus years of booking and handling production and logistics in a variety of venues.Relationships, just like reputations need to be built on trust. It takes time to get to know an artist, learn their needs, ambitions, and how they like to work.
- We Make Sure Everything Goes Smoothly
Our job is not just to make you money, find work, and keep your interests at the forefront of negotiations, but also to is to make things operate smoothly for everyone involved.
- Venues expect us to deliver quality acts that show up ready to do their job.
- They expect us to stand behind our services and have the components in place to allow the best performance possible.
- Experience Matters:
It’s not something you can pick up in a month, or even a year. It takes seeing the best and the worst, in dive bars, and giant arenas in the Florida rain or Texas sun.Our experience as a booking agency has seen nearly every environment and equipment set-up imaginable and we continue to learn and adapt as new stages and technology evolve. As a testament to the quality of its services, some venues have been booking their acts with us for over 20 years; many others for over 15 years. Our testimonials and references speak to how well both venues and performers value the services we provide.
- We Are Real People Who Want to Help
You deal with real people who want to win your trust and confidence. We pride ourselves in establishing long-term relations with the people we serve.
- We Are a Great Agency For Artists As Well As VenuesTSE is a great agency for established performers looking to grow their number of bookings. We can be a RA or a booking agency for rising stars as well as well-known entertainers. We can handle as little or as much production support as you need for your performances.We also have long established relationships with venues who need us to provide first-class entertainment and handle the logistics of their concerts or events. Just tell us how we can help you put on a quality show for your audience.
TSE operates out of Houston and Austin, Texas, but provides booking and production services all over the U.S. Its top dogs have well over a 175 years of music industry and booking experience. We also work with Bookyourevent.com as well for our clients.
Call us or fill out the form to learn more about us.
We expect that you will like our response.
TSE Key Team Members
Our key team members have over 175 years of music business experience. We see our job as earning your trust and keeping your interests at the heart of what we do. We look to keep you as a client for many years to come. That’s why we’re still here 43 years after our founding.
Mike Black — Managing Partner-Bookings; Musician, Artist
Mike has been on all sides of the music industry for over three decades. Once a traveling musician booked by TSE, he understands the Business both from a performer’s perspective and agency viewpoint.
Bob Brecht — Managing Partner-Operations; Chief Technology Officer
Doctor Bob has been in the marketing and production side of television and music for over three decades. He and Mike form a formidable team in helping artists and venues to put on the best show possible.
Glenda Black — Partner; Booking and Artist Relations
Marketing, Music Publishing
Glenda is a real go-getter. When she puts her mind to something, it gets done. That includes finding gigs for artists and artists for venues.
Helen Elshick — Booking Agent
Helen has spent the last 20 years in Radio as an on air talent, promotions, and program director. She has worked with the development of Music, Show, and Venue strategies. She is ready to bring that experience to the events and talent of TSE Entertainment. She has a passion for music is the best mentor you can have in your corner.
Matt Jessup – On-Site Logistics Manager
Matt has had a lifelong passion for music and a has full understanding of the complexities of putting on a GREAT Show! He has been with TSE now for over 3 years and has managed a multitude of concerts. He is a great asset of TSE and you will love working with Matt at your event.
James Mosley — Sales Manager
James brings more than 30 years of business sales experience to the TSE family. His background includes work in the retail and technology sectors. He leads our team of sales agents in providing the quality and excellence of service our clients have grown accustomed to receiving when booking their events with TSE Entertainment!
Henrich Perez — Producer/Director
Henrich is a top-flight video and event producer and director. He routinely does work for Fortune 500 companies when he is not working for our clients. If you need very creative video or event production, he’s your man.
Daniel Corder — Booking Agent
Daniel Corder brings extensive rock music performance and booking experience to the TSE team. Drawing from his endeavors as an original musical artist, Daniel is a highly knowledgeable source for booking advancement in the rock’n’roll world.
Jim Wyly — Booking Agent – Artist
Jim has 7 years’ experience as an agent, 30 experience as a Singer/Songwriter and many years as a Marketing Director. His experience makes him a good colleague to book your next gig.
Kassie Rae Phillips — Manager of Social Media
Kassie is our go to person for social media for TSE and the artists we represent. Her background includes running the social media strategies of a number of companies before joining TSE.
Cell: 512-647- 9124
Linda Arlitt — Contracts
Linda, with her years of experience, brings persistence and organization in dealing with agents, clients, and artists to get contracts executed quickly, accurately, and efficiently. She is an essential part of the TSE team.
Mark Nix — Booking Agent
Mark Nix is a seasoned veteran in the music industry with 40 yrs experience playing, setting up and advancing shows. Mark has keen eye on what every client is looking for .With A BS in music he understands what music is all about and is looking forward to helping clients have an amazing experience in all aspects of the booking process .
Mike Sandberg — Consultant
Original founder of TSE and booked for 35 or more years. Mike is a well known individual in the Music Business.