TSE is one of the oldest and most trusted entertainment booking agencies in the United States. Established in 1975 as Texas Sounds Entertainment, it has been booking local, regional and national entertainers for a variety of venues for over four decades.
- One of the oldest and most trusted booking agencies in the U.S.
- Delivers quality acts and performance support services
- Real, no pressure, people whose goal is building trust and a long-lasting relationship
As Texas Sounds Entertainment grew beyond its Texas roots, it evolved into TSE and ushered in a period of national expansion. The change also ushered in the adoption of state-of-the-art digital platforms that provide a host of features for our artists and venues to promote and keep track of their gigs.
- We Remain True to Our Founding Principal
Despite the more digital focus, TSE remains true to its founding principal:
Building and nurturing relationships with artists and promoters based on trust that endure over time.
- We Know What You Want:The most important part of who we are, and why we continue to last when other agencies come and go is simply that we know what you want. We’ve seen it all in our 40 plus years of booking and handling production and logistics in a variety of venues.Relationships, just like reputations need to be built on trust. It takes time to get to know an artist, learn their needs, ambitions, and how they like to work.
- We Make Sure Everything Goes Smoothly
Our job is not just to make you money, find work, and keep your interests at the forefront of negotiations, but also to is to make things operate smoothly for everyone involved.
- Venues expect us to deliver quality acts that show up ready to do their job.
- They expect us to stand behind our services and have the components in place to allow the best performance possible.
- Experience Matters:
It’s not something you can pick up in a month, or even a year. It takes seeing the best and the worst, in dive bars, and giant arenas in the Florida rain or Texas sun.Our experience as a booking agency has seen nearly every environment and equipment set-up imaginable and we continue to learn and adapt as new stages and technology evolve. As a testament to the quality of its services, some venues have been booking their acts with us for over 20 years; many others for over 15 years. Our testimonials and references speak to how well both venues and performers value the services we provide.
- We Are Real People Who Want to Help
You deal with real people who want to win your trust and confidence. We pride ourselves in establishing long-term relations with the people we serve.
- We Are a Great Agency For Artists As Well As VenuesTSE is a great agency for established performers looking to grow their number of bookings. We can be a RA or a booking agency for rising stars as well as well-known entertainers. We can handle as little or as much production support as you need for your performances.We also have long established relationships with venues who need us to provide first-class entertainment and handle the logistics of their concerts or events. Just tell us how we can help you put on a quality show for your audience.
TSE operates out of Houston and Austin, Texas, but provides booking and production services all over the U.S. Its top dogs have well over a 175 years of music industry and booking experience.
Call us or fill out the form to learn more about us.
We expect that you will like our response.
TSE Key Team Members
Our key team members have over 175 years of music business experience. We see our job as earning your trust and keeping your interests at the heart of what we do. We look to keep you as a client for many years to come. That’s why we’re still here 43 years after our founding.
Bob Brecht — Managing Partner, Producer, Chief Technology Officer
Doctor Bob has been in the marketing and production side of television and music for over three decades. He and Mike form a formidable team in helping artists and venues to put on the best show possible.
Bill’s company, BookYourEvent.com is now part of TSE and is one of most trusted Latin American entertainment booking companies in the U.S. With over 40 years of entertainment history and well documented success, Bill delivers the very best for all of his clients.
email@example.com Cell: 210-363-4978
Helen has spent the last 20 years in Radio as an on air talent, promotions, and program director. She has worked with the development of Music, Show, and Venue strategies. She is ready to bring that experience to the events and talent of TSE Entertainment. She has a passion for music is the best mentor you can have in your corner.
Melissa is the Manager of SA Lights Band and Vice President and Entertainment Co-Director of Calhoun County Fair. “When I believe in something…I’m passionate about it and driven to make it the best it can be. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan not the goal. Positive Vibes Only”
Matt Jessup: On-Site Logistics Manager
Matt has had a lifelong passion for music and a has full understanding of the complexities of putting on a GREAT Show! He has been with TSE now for over 3 years and has managed a multitude of concerts. He is a great asset of TSE and you will love working with Matt at your event.
Henrich Perez — Producer/Director
Henrich is a top-flight video and event producer and director. He routinely does work for Fortune 500 companies when he is not working for our clients. If you need very creative video or event production, he’s your man.