When it comes to booking corporate entertainment ideas for your next occasion, you have many options to consider. Booking the right type of live entertainment for your corporate events can be critical to rewarding your employees, distributors and stakeholders. Coupling corporate recognition rituals as part of a live entertainment event helps in motivating them to be successful, innovative and productive. Here are some other effective ways to motivate your employees. These live entertainment events can impress your invited customers and help foster great relationships and future business.
TSE Entertainment has been doing corporate entertainment booking since 1975, . TSE can help you with all your event needs from booking live entertainment, locating a venue, providing staging, lighting, sound and producing the whole corporate entertainment occasion.
Possible Corporate Entertainment Ideas:
- Booking Tribute Bands – Whether it’s a group or an individual artist, tribute bands and artists, copy the sound, looks and style of famous entertainers. From the likes of Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Willie Nelson, Rolling Stones, Selena or Shania Twain, there are many options when booking tribute bands. Some artists even add a twist to their act. For example, Chance Tinder and Kentucky Rain put a country twist on the rock n’ roll icon, Elvis Presley.
They are a great idea for live entertainment for corporate events at a fraction of the costs of the “real thing”. You can view our entire roster of tribute artists here.
- Booking Musical Entertainment – Nothing gets a crowd going like good music. if it’s something they can relate and groove to they will respond enthusiastically. Some Corporations, like P.E.R.A. of Tempe, Arizona, will bring in entertainers like Dwight Yoakum, Clint Black, Martina McBride, and other country stars when booking entertainment for their events. .
Many corporate occasions need music that everyone can enjoy no matter what their age. That’s when a great cover or party band fills the bill. These bands specialize in playing music we all know from over a time span of several decades as well. Party cover bands know just the right music to get those attending your corporate function out on the dance floor. Music brings people together and makes it a special occasion. Whatever your corporate event, TSE specializes in booking, original artists, cover bands, tribute artists that cover all music genres to help corporations get the entertainment they desire at the best possible price.
- Booking Group Drumming – Group drumming is quickly becoming one of the most popular group activities. It reduces tension, anxiety and brings down stress levels. Studies have shown that it can help control chronic pain, boost the immune system and helps to release negative feelings. All of these benefits will increase the well-being of your employees, thereby increasing their productivity. It is highly recommended if you are looking for something different! Combine it with musical entertainment for a great event that your attendees will not soon forget.
- Booking Comedians – Laughter has been known for a long time to promote feelings of good will, confidence and lower anxiety. It can relieve stress, which in the work environment will promote better success and increase everyone’s productivity.
- Booking Magicians – Magicians are an excellent way to engage the audience, create fun drama and create child-like amazement. They often will get volunteers from the audience to help with their tricks. When the audience is made up of people that know each other, the entertainment and fun is increased. This again leads to sense of well-being and better productivity among coworkers.
- Booking a Hypnotist: Just like magician, a hypnotist entertainer can be a welcome option when you are considering booking corporate entertainment for events. Seeing your colleagues on stage under hypnosis creates a fun experience for the audience.
- Booking a Cirque / Circus Show – Similar to magicians, Cirque and Circus Shows bring out child-like amazement in the audience. It also creates a sense of wonder and awe as the performers thrill them with their acts. As a result, the audience leaves feeling good and with lots to talk about.
- Booking Break-dancers – Break-dancers provide captivating entertainment with stylish, modern music and distinctive moves. They are fun to watch and get the audience cheering to see the next death-defying They are a high-energy form of entertainment for any group.
- Booking Celebrity Impersonators – Celebrity Impersonators, much like comedians, provide laughter to the audience. They will be awestruck by their amazing voice and visual impersonations. Depending on the audience, different types of impersonators are available for booking at corporate entertainment events. They provide the audience with a shared experience that is unforgettable!
- Booking Dueling Pianos (and sing along) – Dueling Pianos provide both musical entertainment and a shared experience for the audience. The audience can sing along to well-known songs. This creates a sense of companionship and unity which will carry over into your company’s productivity.
- Booking Fire Performers and Jugglers – Fire performers, jugglers and other circus-type acts provide quick amazement and a sense of awe for the audience. These are recommended for areas where the audience can walk around and mingle with several performing artists, like at a Happy Hour gathering.
- Booking Hawaiian Dancers / Luaus – A Hawaiian themed corporate event makes for a fun evening with a Luau or simply a Hawaiian-themed Show. Theme events are an excellent way to promote a sense of fun and camaraderie for any group. The exotic entertainment is always unique, and the dancers will often ask for audience participation.
- Booking Game Shows – Games shows, such as the “Price is Right” and “Wheel of Fortune” engage the audience, create a sense camaraderie when they are cheering on a specific contestant, and are entertaining to watch. Again, this creates an atmosphere of good-will and unity for the audience, resulting in a better work environment back in the office.
I hope I have stimulated your thoughts regarding the range of corporate entertainment ideas presented here. Unique evens such as these can provide excellent bonding and encouragement for your employees. It allows interaction between management and coworkers to create a better work environment, which ultimately will produce more sales and increase your bottom line. A combination of two or more of these activities will increase the camaraderie at your work place. Whether it’s an office, a restaurant chain, a warehouse, a factory or any other corporate setting, think of live entertainment options when booking entertainment for events .
Whatever corporate entertainment you choose, match it to the audience attending the event. We wouldn’t recommend break dancing to a senior audience any more than we would recommend the Price Is Right game show for a millennial audience.
TSE Entertainment can help you book the right corporate entertainment for you s stakeholders, including any of these corporate entertainment ideas for your next successful corporate gathering!